Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Albuquerque, New Mexico Undocumented and Illegal Aliens Have Rights in a Car Accident

Today I received a telephone call from an individual who was involved in a car accident. The individual is an illegal alien, and he was concerned whether he still had rights to get his car fixed and bring a personal injury claim against State Farm Insurance. The answer is yes. Just because an individual is an illegal alien, he is still allowed to bring a property damage and personal injury claim against the insurance company. The insurance company is required to pay for the repairs of his vehicle and daily fee for loss of use of his vehicle while it is in the repair shop. The insurance company should also pay for all medical care, pain and suffering, lost earnings and permanent injury needed because of injuries he received in the car accident. Don't let the insurance company intimidate you just because you may be an illegal alien. You still have rights! Mark Caruso 505-883-5000 Empleados bilingues

No comments:

Post a Comment