Wednesday, December 31, 2008


If you are involved in an accident with a drunk driver, please call Caruso Law Offices, PC for a free consultation. Don't let the drunk's insurance company take advantage of you. Mark Caruso, attorney, is a former insurance company attorney and he will make sure that you get everything you are entitled to get. That includes property damage to your vehicle, loss of use of your vehicle or rental car, medical bills, pain and suffering, lost earnings and wages, permanent injury and impairment and PUNITIVE DAMAGES. Call us today at 505-883-5000 or at 800-657-9292 or see our detailed web page at Thank you, and drive safely this New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment