New Mexico Truck Crash Attorney for 18 Wheeler, Tractor Trailer, Commercial Vehicles and Semi Truck Crashes, Accidents, Collisions and Wrecks
New Mexico Truck Crash Attorney Mark Caruso has 31 Years of Experience in Truck Crash Cases.
Call 505-883-5000 for a Free Consultation with Attorney Mark Caruso
Have you been injured in an accident or crash involving a semi truck, 18-wheeler, tractor trailer or other commercial vehicle? We can help. New Mexico Truck Crash Attorney Mark Caruso and his staff of attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants and experts are fully familiar and experienced with the unique challenges of motor vehicle crashes involving large commercial trucks, and can help you achieve a fair resolution of your case.
- Drivers often deny the essential facts of an accident. We can obtain the driver’s log, depose the driver and interview witnesses, and work to prove fault and liability.
- Drivers sometimes leave the scene of an accident. We can use the truck’s GPS system to prove the vehicle was at the scene of an accident.
- Drivers sometimes have two sets of official books. We can work to obtain both sets, illustrate discrepancies and prove liability.
- Drivers sometimes useillegal drugs, prescription drugs and alcohol when driving, or drive with insufficient sleep.
- Trucking companies and other companies often fail to properly maintain vehicles. We can obtain maintenance records to prove negligence.
- We work with some of the country's best and most renowned trucking experts in proving that the driver AND his company were negligent.
Commercial vehicles are often highly insured, helping you obtain the financial compensation you deserve. Contact us for a no-charge discussion of your case. With 31 years of experience and successful settlements, awards and judgments to back up his reputation, New Mexico Truck Crash Attorney Mark Caruso will get you the most money possible on your 18 wheeler, tractor trailer and semi truck crash. Call us for a free consultation at 505-883-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our web page at www.carusolaw.com