NM Truck Accident Lawyer for 18 Wheeler, Tractor Trailer, Commercial Vehicles and Semi Truck Crashes, Accidents and WrecksBy : Mark Caruso, Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorney (Albuquerque, NM)
NM Truck Accident Lawyer Mark Caruso Free Consultations Available by Calling 505-883-5000
Damages and injuries experienced by a car or light-truck driver are typically severe. Oftentimes, the result is death or severe and crippling injuries. With large amounts of money at their disposal and even employment and trucking licenses at stake, commercial vehicle drivers have ample motive to be dishonest.
Have you been injured in a NM truck accident or crash involving a semi truck, 18-wheeler, tractor trailer or other commercial vehicle? We can help. NM truck accident attorney Mark Caruso and his staff of attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants and experts are fully familiar and experienced with the unique challenges of motor vehicle crashes involving large commercial trucks, and can help you achieve a fair resolution of your case.
- Drivers often deny the essential facts of an accident. We can obtain the driver’s log, depose the driver and interview witnesses, and work to prove fault and liability.
- Drivers sometimes leave the scene of an accident. We can use the truck’s GPS system to prove the vehicle was at the scene of an accident.
- Drivers sometimes have two sets of official books. We can work to obtain both sets, illustrate discrepancies and prove liability.
- Drivers sometimes useillegal drugs, prescription drugs and alcohol when driving, or drive with insufficient sleep.
- Trucking companies and other companies often fail to properly maintain vehicles. We can obtain maintenance records to prove negligence.
- We work with some of the country's best and most renowned trucking experts in proving that the driver AND his company were negligent.
Commercial vehicles are often highly insured, helping you obtain the financial compensation you deserve. Contact NM truck accident lawyer Mark Caruso at 505-883-5000 for a no-charge discussion of your case. With 31 years of experience and successful multi million dollar settlements, awards and judgments to back up his reputation, Mark Caruso will get you the most money possible on your 18 wheeler, tractor trailer and semi truck crash. Call us for a free consultation at 505-883-5000 or email@example.com or visit our web page at www.carusolaw.com
When you partner withNM Truck Accident Lawyer Mark Caruso, you have a winning team on your side to stand up to the large commercial trucking companies.