WRONGFUL DEATH CLAIMS UNDER NEW MEXICO LAW
When you lose a loved one due to an accident caused by the careless actions of another, you want and need answers quickly. The New Mexico wrongful death attorneys at Caruso Law Offices can help you find out why the accident happened and help your family gain closure.
How a N.M. Wrongful Death Lawyer Can Help
WHAT IS A WRONGFUL DEATH CLAIM?
Wrongful death claims are different than other personal injury cases. If you’re filing a wrongful death claim on behalf of your loved one, you’re not only facing outstanding medical bills and treatment costs; you’re dealing with grief, funeral preparations, and the difficulty of facing life without your family member.
Who Can File a Claim?
Types of Damages in NM Wrongful Death Claims
- funeral expenses,
- pain and suffering following the trauma causing the death,
- medical expenses resulting from the trauma leading to death,
- lost wages and future lost wages,
- lost benefits and future lost benefits,
- loss of support,
- loss of inheritance,
- loss of your loved one’s medical bills,
- mental anguish suffered by surviving family members.
Mark Caruso and his staff of attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, investigators and experts will use every resource possible to recover the full amount of compensation you need.